New Developments in Complex Analysis and Function Theory
The international conference “New Developments in Complex Analysis and Function Theory” will be held at the Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, University of Crete, Greece, from Monday July 2 to Friday July 6, 2018.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- Complex Dynamics
- Geometric Function Theory and Operator Theory
- Interactions between Complex Analysis and Probability
- Potential Theory and Approximation
CAFT 2018 will be the fifth in a series of successful conferences under different names in Dublin (2004), El Escorial (2005), Chapel Hill (2007) and El Escorial (2009), which have focused on similar subjects. More information about these meetings can be found here.
- Iason Efraimidis (Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile)
- Vasiliki Evdoridou (Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences)
- Myrto Manolaki (University of South Florida)
- Dimitrios Ntalampekos (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Mihalis Papadimitrakis (University of Crete)
- Stamatis Pouliasis (Texas Tech University)
Co-organized by the Regional Unit of Heraklion. We would like to thank the University of Crete, the Foundation Compositio Mathematica and the European Mathematical Society for their support in organizing this conference.